Solar Energy UK Installer Roadshow is a series of half day seminars that provide an accessible, educational opportunity for SME and commercial installers to learn more about all the latest trade essentials for running a successful solar business in the upcoming year.
The roadshows will take a look at how solar installers can make use of new technologies and work within the policy framework to generate new business opportunities. We will address commercial rooftops, how to sell solar to a business, evolving standards such as MCS, finance and how the industry can improve quality overall to the benefit of installer businesses, customers and the longevity of the industry.
As always the roadshow will visit a number of key locations across the UK throughout the month of February in 2015:
- Tuesday 10 February – Surrey
- Wednesday 11 February – Somerset
- Thursday 12 February – Manchester
- Tuesday 24 February - Edinburgh
- Wednesday 25 February - Yorkshire
- Thursday 26 February - Leicester